As a QA Engineer at Radancy, you will be an indispensable member of the Candidate Profiles team, ensuring the high-quality standards of our software products. Collaborating closely with engineering and product management, you will drive QA-related activities, manage testing requirements, and address potential issues. Your primary focus will be on streamlining the development process, proposing improvements, and developing frameworks & methodologies to bolster continuous delivery & testing.
- Facilitate the design of upcoming features with business teams, ensuring integration of quality standards right from the conceptual stage. Collaborate with product management on defining Quality Assurance requirements during the design phase of new product requirements.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of QA infrastructure within the team, including test artifact management.
- Design and develop automated tests using the team’s standard set of tools .
- Assist product management in executing manual testing, primarily User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Test management and reporting using Test Management Tools like XRay.
- Ownership of management of test environments and test data management.
- Generate necessary test documentation to aid the product management and development team, optimizing to minimize maintenance costs.
- Engage in all phases of the software development life cycle, from requirement analysis to deployment and post-release support.
- Continuously improve the team’s QA processes by adopting best practices, and promoting a culture of quality assurance across teams.
- Proactively report, track, and manage defects using JIRA and Confluence, leading Root Cause Analysis (RCA) when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience as a QA Engineer, with a minimum of [4 years] in a related role are a major advantage.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#. Familiarity with tools such as Cypress (or similar), xUnit, Docker is a bonus.
- Familiarity and experience with concepts like CI/CD pipelines, release management and similar is an advantage. Robust knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Proven ability to craft clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, capable of collaborating effectively, openness towards providing and receiving feedback.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, frameworks (e.g. SCRUM) and tools is of an advantage. We're also looking for a social colleague who communicates and collaborates effectively, is analytical, problem-solving, eager to learn, and fluent in English.
The monthly basic minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 3.455 Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary can be, of course, significantly higher.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Best Places to Work
Best Company Leadership
Best Companies for Ability to Telecommute
Best Company Work-Life Balance
Best Companies to Work For
Best Company New York
Best Companies Sense of Belonging
Best Companies Work for As Rated by the Women Who Work There